…find your next race
How does it work?
Contact us using the form to the right and a member of the Running Diary team will contact you to agree which events to enable and arrange any custom questions you'd like to ask your runners.
Get your webmaster to link to the entry form from your club or event web site so that runners can enter online whether they found the event via Running Diary or not!
- Runners select the race and fee appropriate to them and enter their personal details into a secure form.
- Running Diary will accept their credit or debit card payment via the SecureTrading payment gateway.
- Both organiser and runner will receive email confirmation that their entry form has been submitted.
- The event organiser can view or download full details of all runners at any time via our secure web site.
- Aggregated payment is made on a monthly basis directly to the organiser's nominated bank account.
Remember, no setup fee, no monthly fee, just a booking fee for each entry form - and it's up to you whether you pay that, or pass it on to the runner.